Houston, we have a MAJOR problem with patch1.11!

WTF? I downloaded the patch, directed it to the correct location (the default one, actually), it downloads, I start CMBN, the loading screen says "v. 1.11"...I go into the editor to load up the new Lynx, Porsche Tiger, etc, and my unit choices are all CMSF equipment and troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It won't even let me load a CW battle, saying I don't have it, but I have since day one.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:mad:

I thought so...I'll double check.

OK, I cut out the z folder completely, just in case. So, what to do next, Pete? Should I just try to reinstall, or do I need to uninstall the whole shebang and start it all from scratch? Gawd, I hope not.

For what it's worth, I don't even have CMSF installed, or any residual CMSF files on my 'puter (that I can find anyway)?????

I had this problem with Vin's Animated Text installed. In the scenario editor, for instance, some units had names from CMSF. (I believe some legacy text from CMSF is hidden inside CMBN files. There's a common code base, after all.)

Removing the mod solved the problem. I'm sure he'll update it. (As I recall, this exact issue appeared with an earlier patch. A new version of the mod took care of it.)