Hey everyone!

I really like to tinker with the editor to customize the WW2 campaign. And I'm wondering what other SC players like to change? I wouldn't mind getting a few fresh new ideas to add in. I try to stick to the Storm Over Europe Campaign, as I've already done All the maintenance work of keeping the AI and Event scripts working as they originally were supposed to.

For example the Storm over Europe Mod i'm playing currently has has some significant changes such as:

- UK, France, USSR, USSA, Germany, Italy, Romania, Finland are Majors

- Hungary and Bulgaria are Romanian minor allies

- Czechslovakia is a nation and German minor ally

- New Decision events such as Rommel in Africa and Germany helping minors form (obsolete) Tank Groups

- Many War low percentage War Entry scripts

- Small National Moral for Finland and Romania

So what do you guys like to edit?

Sorry I meant Slovakia. I have Slovakia on the map as a puppet state. It has only a corps, and a decision event offering the choice to raise a second corps on the Eastern Front prior to war with Russia.

Having Slovakia on the map serves 2 purposes, it represents higher costs of outfitting a few extra units, even if it is only a few. And the extra MPP from Slovakia having a capital helps offset the fact that Hungary and Romania no longer share MPP with Germany in my mod. I changed Bulgaria back to a German minor last night.

I could probably upload it Cantona but I'm still working on some new features and some turning points in the war.

For example, the Axis are given the order to take Stalingrad at all costs during the 1942 campaign, and failure to do so results in a Loss of 20% of Morale to Germany, Romania, and Italy and Strength scripts to reduce Axis units in the areas around Stalingrad.