New Scenarios available .. East Rising Campaign

Hi all,

I have just uploaded scenarios 1 - 4 of my East Rising Campaign (may need to wait a bit for Battlefront to post in the NATO section). When completed, the campaign will be somewhere between 12 and 17 scenarios in total depending on how you do in each scenario. Once set in the campaign, units will (or not) carry forward to each successive campaign scenario.

However for now, I have uploaded the first 4 scenarios of the campaign in one archive for you to try out. Scenarios 1 - 3 are complete and other than maybe some balance or AI tweaking, should be fully playable.

Scenario 4 should also be fully playable however I have not yet done the briefing text, AI adjustments, unit balance or so forth.

Any feedback and/or comments are welcome..

*NOTE: You must have ALL the expansions including NATO. You will also need a decent system to run this because the initial battles are large for reasons that will become clear as the campaign proceeds - and of course I want you to have units later in the campaign! :-)

Hi all,

I have just uploaded scenarios 1 - 4 of my East Rising Campaign (may need to wait a bit for Battlefront to post in the NATO section). When completed, the campaign will be somewhere between 12 and 17 scenarios in total depending on how you do in each scenario. Once set in the campaign, units will (or not) carry forward to each successive campaign scenario.

However for now, I have uploaded the first 4 scenarios of the campaign in one archive for you to try out. Scenarios 1 - 3 are complete and other than maybe some balance or AI tweaking, should be fully playable.

Scenario 4 should also be fully playable however I have not yet done the briefing text, AI adjustments, unit balance or so forth.

Any feedback and/or comments are welcome..

*NOTE: You must have ALL the expansions including NATO. You will also need a decent system to run this because the initial battles are large for reasons that will become clear as the campaign proceeds - and of course I want you to have units later in the campaign! :-)

very cool. looking forward to DLing it.

That's nice of you SLR. I was thinking the same.

I really like the look of this one though. The fertilizer hitting the windmill with almost zero intelligence and most of the lads tucked up in their billets or in the NAAFI (or U.S. equivalent thereof) playing pool or watching TV. This could turn out to be another 'Joint Venture' but on a much more epic scale:D

P.S. I have begun my tactical appreciation.