New file at the Repository: KG Himmelfahrt (2012-09-27)

If you're using any other terrain mods that mess with the tree files, make sure the translucent trees are loading AFTER those mods. Rename the file by putting zzzz before the filename. I'd be willing to bet this is why people can't get them to work. They work fine. They just have to be loaded last if using with other terrain mods.

Yeah, I understand all that. However, I have SO many mods, that I think they sometimes interfere. Now the translucent trees work, but all the rest of the terrain looks funny. I may have to remove all terrain mods and put em back one at a time.

Also, to see what is in the dam brz files, one has to explode everything and put the bmp's in traditional folders. (This is what can make CM2 a real pain as I spend more time dicking around with it than playing.)