Juju's TweakedUIv1.1 query

Silly question from a newbie. How can I restore the "ammo tray" loading bar for CM BfN? Installed it successfully two months ago. Worked fine until after I downloaded CMFI last week. Can't tell if that's related or not. Now I get the sepia orange loading bar for CM BfN instead. It's no big deal but I would like to isolate that ammo tray loading bar by itself and load to my "Z" folder. Kinda liked it. Sorta miss it. Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks for any time and help.

Um, I'm not sure what you mean by that Badger. 'TweakedUI v1.1a' does not include loading bars.

And do you mean the scenario loading bar or the turn resolution loading bar?

The 'Desktop General edition' of my UI does include those (check this post: www.battlefront.com/community/showpost.php?p=1368948&postcount=1. One of them (the scenario loading bar) has a standard wooden finish, the other one (the turn resolution loading bar) is basically the same, but also has an optional file that has tiny little Tiger tanks going across. But not in any way what I would call an 'ammo tray' loading bar. You sure it was from one of my mods?

I also think it's unlikely that your install of CM:FI has anything to do with it. It's installed in a completely different folder than CM:BN is, isn't it?

The ammo load bar is Vein's...it's grouped in with one of his other mods. I don't remember which. Don't know why it would disappear though after installing CMFI.

You probably have a conflict with JuJu's Mod. Remove JuJu's mod and see what happens. That's the place to start, seeing he has load bars in his Mod.

Mord.

Juju & Mord - Thanks, guys! I was running Veins_sounds_CMBN_v1.brz from my Z-folder where I set it to load after Juju's. I removed it though when I loaded ZBase_AKDSM_v2_01.brz because that readme suggested removing all other sound mods. I also DL'ed CMFI the same day. I'll play around and figure it out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Good luck and good gaming!

• 4 months later...