Manualy activation not working! Help!

I have my gaming desktop with no internet and my internet laptop.

As I have done successfully many times, I took my license key and the number the game gives me after install and enter them at bf.com/activation to get the 3rd number so I can play the bloody game.

This time it didn't give me back the 3rd number just something that says here is your number, have fun!

But no number was there!

I tried a few times still no luck

I submitted a ticket.

Maybe they know I am supposed to be finishing my Bloody Aachen CMBN scenario?

I think the keys are bugged for some people. I got a message that I had no activations remaining on my first ever attempt to play the game. So I tried the manual activation and had the same problem as you, no magic number on the page where it is supposed to appear. Sent a ticket.

The Manual Activation web interface only works for certain games. Did you see the note on the page? Most importantly, it does NOT (yet) work for CMFI. In order to do a manual activation, you will have to contact www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and include both your license key and the activation request code, and we'll send you the activate code in return. Sorry about the extra step, but the interface isn't ready yet for the new game.

Martin