DC's 21st Army Group thread

Well, I found another error which slipped by quality control (I really should get more sleep).

The 2nd Canadian Division BRZ files don't have the full nomenclature I've been using, which will have an effect on organizing your files and may create conflicts with other named files (though this shouldn't happen). I will update them at some point in the future.

I noticed this when I finished putting together the next phase of mods....which I will upload to the usual places tomorrow night.

Okay, I'm at a bit of a crossroads now....I could begin work on the Armoured Divisions, but Aris hasn't completed the models....I could attack portions of it in the hopes that the rest are modded as I'm working away....I'm also wondering when exactly most of this will become obsolete with CMBN v2, if it does become obsolete....at which point I will probably undertake to update the mod....but again, more work.

I'm really hoping for a Humber III from Aris to move forward with a lot of pieces simultaneously.

Ok, I guess I'll try that tonight at home.

I'll warn right now, it is entirely derivative of Aris' excellent mods (and seems to me as Bizarro is to Superman) but it does capture the same flavour of the texture palette he used and should allow me to reasonably continue with the 21st AG mods. I would not even have attempted this (I have so much else on my plate) if Aris weren't on extended leave.

Lol....theoretically, I may be able to do something approaching a reasonable imitation of Aris' work, at least for the purposes of my larger mod project....but they will only be imitations....I would love to see Aris return to finish the vehicles.

There is another issue....with the coming upgrade, there will be changes to the graphics, so I'm not sure I want to go mucking about with too much vehicle modding if I'm just going to have to modify it again with the upgrade. I will revisit all of this with the upgrade, when I get a chance to see and work with the new models/textures.

Meanwhile, I have some additional work to do on the Humber III but I probably won't get to that until the weekend.

Now all you have to do is change those pics to jpeg...they are huge, size wise...over 2MB.

BTW. Not bad at all for your first try. It's more than passable. You should keep at it. looks like you have an eye for dirt.

Mord.