Number of possible modules for CMFI?

I was just considering how many modules there might be for CMBI and I was wondering if it might be even more than what's being planed for CMBN. We have two more-Market Garden and the Battlepack- planned for CMBN. For CMFI we might see Sicily-Commonwealth, Mainland Italy up to the Fall of Rome US, Mainland Italy up to the fall of Rome Commonwealth, and from then if sales are good we might see two more modules up to the end of the war, or if not, at least a CMFI Battlepack. I know this is all far in the future but are my conjectures totally off base?

Backdating to Tunisia may be a bridge too far. Besides if they fall in love with the Med all over again they may want to someday do a full NA front title which would end with Tunisia. If I were to speculate (and its just speculating) #4 might be a 'battle pack', give you 'stuff' that didn't make it into the modules. Anything from communist party partisan fighters to different variants of Brumbar to additional bridge types - who knows?

CMBN takes people from June 1944 through September 1944. Theoretically CMFI could take you from July 1943 to May 1945! BFC might need extra incentive to keep expanding CMFI, though. They're not going to keep producing battle packs if sales fall off. So its all up to you. :)