Combat Mission Live Chat FRIDAY the 19th.

Combat Mission Designer's Chat Friday November 19th 9:00pm

TGN will host a live chat on Friday the 19th of November at 9:00 pm EST (New York/Washington DC time) on Battlefront.com's Combat Mission. The game designers will be joining us to talk about Battlefront.com's new 3D tactical wargame. Get the inside information first.

Access the chat room at http://www.thegamers.net/events/eventinfo/chat1119.html

For more information about Combat Mission, check out Battlefront.com's home page at http://www.battlefront.com/

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Yes, I'm going to go in via IRC and try to get sysops status so I can ban people etc..

That should stop this happening again.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Yes I hope to provide a transcript but I WOULD advise people to go.

It should be VERY interesting and REWARDING wink.gif. I think you'll all be most glad you went after it is over wink.gif

Fionn Kelly

[This message has been edited by Fionn (edited 11-19-99).]

Well, I tried, but couldn't seem to get the web-chat to work. In case htere's another one... is there a minimum browser requirement? Maybe Netscape 3 wasn't enough.

Or perhaps I can use an IRC client? (Fionn, I think you mentioned you were going to do that?). If so, is there a particular IRC network I should use, and where can I find a list of public servers (if there are any)?

TIA, Mark

Guest Big Time Software

Yeah, big thanks to Fionn. That was fun wink.gif

BTW, the Java web IRC thing is really crash happy. After all, it is Java... So, if you are to do this again, use an IRC client. We use Macintosh "Ircle" and it works GREAT!

Steve