New file at the Repository: Imperial Japanese Army mod (2012-05-16)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Per my reply to another query.

I am visiting the forum for the first time in 2013 having quit gaming cold turkey for job reasons, for the time being. Anybody who wants to try to update the IJA and Pacific mods for 2.0 (which I don't own) is free to do so and publish the results on the Repo. Most of these mods originate with others in any case -- CoonDog, et al.

• 10 months later...

Howdy all,

I just made a decent map of Suicide Creek in Cape Gloucester, inspired after the newest MMP operations ASL Campaign Game. However it appears that since MG came out this wonderful IJA mod doesn't work and its back to showing regular British and German troops rather than the IJA.

I see that Longleftflank is on hiatus. I would like to, at least for me, update the mod to bring it into compatibility with 2.12 if possible. Is this a matter of appending "smod_" to selected uniform and model files in the mod? I have poked around, but is their a detailed lay out somewhere of what files structures changed in MG which I could use a a guide to bring this mod back into compatibility? Any guidance appreciated as I have not done much modding. Thanks!

Los