Game Manuals

I am soon to purchase Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy and Commonwealth Forces. How can I purchase the manuals? Are you able to print them out online here? I was looking at them online here but I couldn't figure out how to print them out. It would be great if Battlefront would sell these manuals by themselves. Thanks for any help!

Patrick

You get a pdf of the manual with the (free) demo, in case you cannot wait. Unfortunately it is not ideal for printing, as its "black" is not fully black and it also has background images underneath each page. Still, it would work. (There is a no-background-image black and white version of the manual with the full game that is nice for printing.)

You get a pdf of the manual with the (free) demo, in case you cannot wait. Unfortunately it is not ideal for printing, as its "black" is not fully black and it also has background images underneath each page. Still, it would work. (There is a no-background-image black and white version of the manual with the full game that is nice for printing.)

Thank you for the information!

Patrick

Two versions of the manual are supplied with the game in PDF format.

CMBN Commonwealth Forces Manual print.pdf - apart from the cover, the print is in black with white background (no background images).

Thank you for the information!

Patrick