Aris, any chance of a Ambush camo ?

I`m thinking of the tri colour one with specs of "yellow" in the redbrown and green.

Also how about the camo as shown albeit in B&W in Jentz PanzerTruppen Vol 2 Page223?Or perhaps the King Tiger in green base colour with yellow circles and spodges-it`s different and late war though-Jentz. King Tiger. P142. (without the swastika).

Anyway just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

Aris I must say that your mods are nothing but OUTSTANDING - I have all my game modded with your work including the terrain - and CMBN looks astounding to say the least.

I think a person who does all this work and shares it with all us gamers without expecting nothing in return should be appreciated - thank you.

One question pls - is there any possibility of having the King Tiger modded - the one provided by the game looks dull compared with all the Germa modded tanks :)

Thanks

Silkwraith

Thanks a lot Silkwraith, much appreciated. Regarding the King Tiger, I would really like to improve the look of it, but I remember reading in the forum (don't know where it's hidden now) that the devs planned to improve the texture, the 3D model of it or both. So I am still waiting. Enjoy the other vehicles meanwhile and, thanks again.

P.S: i haven't weathered it yet, but I modified it a bit to enhance some panel lines and desaturate it. I will post some pics later...

Thanks again for your prompt reply. I certainly am enjoying the other vehicles. Don't worry mate , I will wait for your King Tiger mod ...I don't mind waiting since I am sure you would do a fabulous job out of it and at the end the waiting will be worthwhile.

Thanks

Silkwraith