Adopt a map

Humbug

Greetings my fellow strategy gamers.

I thought I was going to create a pack of QB maps much like LJF's once, but I soon realised it was too big an undertaking and I didn't have the time for it. I almost managed to create two before I ended up quitting, and now after many months I thought it was a waste to have my second map just sitting there unfinished so I decided to finish it (it only needed some fine tuning) and release it stand alone much like my first one. However, I then got the idea that perhaps someone much more experienced in the skill of scenario making would like to take the map itself and make a good scenario out of it. I may be wrong but I think it has a reasonably interesting layout. I created it with a meeting engagement in mind but I suppose it could be made into an attack/defend-scenario if need be. The river is shallow and fordable for infantry all over, but vehicles can only cross at the bridge in the south or the vehicle ford in the north.

If there are no takers I will just release it as is. It's perfectly playable as a quick battle H2H. There are AI plans for both sides but they are pretty basic and haven't been play tested.

Here's a few pictures:

LNp7P.jpg

ffTdf.jpg

bGJ0p.jpg

Qc79m.jpg