begging for an Iphone version!

I seriously doubt that the real estate available on a phone would make it usable in any sense.

If you're going to buy it just to support BFC, then buy the iPad version anyway... that's essentially what I did. Have an iPad 1, but a 3 should be in the near future, and I look at it as reinforcing a behavior I would like to see continue. By the time my 3 shows up, the kinks should be worked out!

Well, I'm definitely not buying the ipad version just to support Battlefront. I would be buying it because I love Combat Mission and I want to be able to play a version of it on the go.

I have an Ipad 1 that does everything I ever wanted it to do for me up until CM; touch came out.

I have an Iphone 4S that is almost identical in power to the Ipad 2. I would run CM: touch just fine if Battlefront would release the game for it.

If I can type on that touch screen, I could undoubtedly play CM on it. Zoom in to give orders, zoom out to view the battlefield. It's WEGO with turns, not realtime, so it would work out fine.

I have no desire to buy a new Ipad anytime soon, so an Iphone version makes sense. Please, Battlefront, make it happen.

I'll support that. The differences in computing power and pixels between IPad2 and IPhone4S are not that great - screen size of course is.

Playing on the IPhone would make the use of a stylus mandatory. I would buy it anyway.

What I would also buy is a viewer app for .ema files. :)

• 2 weeks later...