A simply AMAZING set of scenarios in the CW module

Many thanks to ALL scenario designers who worked on the CW module. I have played through a few and they are absolutely amazing so far. They've given me hours of fun. They are much improved over the stock scenarios, particularly the largest ones which seem to feature much more open terrain. Great for long range tank battles. Breaking the Panzers was good but I'm loving Colossal Crack, and considering its size it plays like a dream! It's nice to see the largest scenarios being offered. They are stunning and in my opinion it's what CM was designed for.

The same thing happened with CMSF. Each subsequent module had better scenarios than the module before it. I think partially it has to do with assuming 'newbie players' purchasing the basegame and designing accordingly, and assuming 'veteran players' purchasing the modules and so increasing the challenge proportionately.

And once you have ran through the CW scenarios, get into the designer andload up the stock games and replace the US forces with Brits/Poles/Canadians and then you have a whole new bunch of games.

Whilst the CW forces don't have the organic firepower, they do have other aces up their sleeve - even as basic as swapping out a jeep for a Bren Carrier - instand mini armour!

And if you are feeling particularly creative, swap the vanilla Germans with SS - although you will have to re-create the AI moves.

Many thanks to ALL scenario designers who worked on the CW module. I have played through a few and they are absolutely amazing so far. They've given me hours of fun. They are much improved over the stock scenarios, particularly the largest ones which seem to feature much more open terrain. Great for long range tank battles. Breaking the Panzers was good but I'm loving Colossal Crack, and considering its size it plays like a dream! It's nice to see the largest scenarios being offered. They are stunning and in my opinion it's what CM was designed for.

I could not agree more! Thanks for all your hard work!