Trying to get custom sound replacements work properly

I replaced bunch of sounds in a soundmod I made, but for some reason they play ingame either very slow, or very fast. Should I convert the custom sounds into identical format, frequency, and bitrate to get the best results? Or is there a reason why CM:BN doesn't like high-quality sounds very much?

Yep...they need to be PCM, 44kz, 16bit, mono. They are supposed to be directional so if you are saving in stereo that will screw them up...as well as any other parts that aren't as I listed.

Mord.

Yep...they need to be PCM, 44kz, 16bit, mono. They are supposed to be directional so if you are saving in stereo that will screw them up...as well as any other parts that aren't as I listed.

Mord.

Alrighty then, thanks for the tip. I will try these out.

And once I have packed them, tested, and confirmed. I might as well release the soundpack for the rest of you folks.

I will be replacing all of the german sound files made by that "NEIN LAUFT!" guy, the echo of it is horrible, and it sounds like he tries too much.

This guy to be specific: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rP30Pn7U5v

Is that the case with weapon sounds as well? I tried doing a couple of weapon sounds, but they came out sounding dreadfully wrong.

Is that the case with weapon sounds as well? I tried doing a couple of weapon sounds, but they came out sounding dreadfully wrong.

Depends on what format they are, I simply copy/pasted my weapon sounds straight from Medal of Honor sounds folder and renamed them. Mp3 files at that too.

ALL sound files...except the music and background, I believe they are in stereo at the same bit rates and Khz.

Mord.

Now, how do I prevent RezPack from including everything into the file that I have removed?

If you are gonna upload it to the Respos...I suggest just zipping it...The main reason being Mac guys can't explode brzs. I never pack any of my mods...easier for people to check out files soon as they DL them.

Basically, to avoid rez packing unwanted files don't put them in the folder you are gonna pack.

Hope that helps.

Mord.