New file at the Repository: Commonwealth Module Dealership Scenarios (2012-03-12)

Very useful - esp to see what has been modded by Aris and what is still to be done.

Hey Aris where art thou?

And BTW: I fear that you be burning out, but any chance you'll do the base game guns that were never modded - now we're seeing maps and scenarios large enuff for the German 76mm and 88mm guns.

This is a terrific mod ... :)

I've often wanted to be able to view the entire set of vehicles available to either side, as a compliment to the "photocopy" type black and white pics in the manuals.

Appreciate the work in putting this together ...

Regards,

Doug

Well there really are no Allied Units besides the Bunker in the German Dealership, but I just tried the CW Commonwealth Dealership and you get the British forces when you choose the Allied side. To get the US forces you must use the Base Game Dealership scenario also available in the Repository. If you have the Commonwealth Module, you really don't need the German Base game dealership any more. I suppose I could have made one large combined dealership scenario but I did it this way and don't feel like doing it over again right now.