What is the Waffen SS camo patern called?

It is Erbsenmuster, or Pea Dot pattern.

For the helmet cover there are two versions, one Platanen and the other Eichenlaub or oak leaf, although it's missing the brown dots, which were part of this pattern.

In case you mean the tank crews, thats oddly oak leaf pattern, too (I believe, not totally sure).

So it is Erbesenmuster. I get all confused on camo nomenclature. It just looked different then the mod Wyseman76 (I think it was) did for the base game. His referenced a '44 dot pattern. Maybe there's a difference. Hmm, maybe this thread will attrack Steve :).

Definitely Pea Dot, Erbsentarn, looking at the source bitmap. Its hued towards the green as the predominent shade which makes it appear a little new or greener than some reproductions using twill cotton, but its an authentic option since it is patterned on the tunic. I was really hoping for a new soldier model with covered lapels.

The panzer tunic as stated is an Oak, maybe type A, which was not so prevalent as wrap around tunic. They were made but from what I gather there were problems getting them distributed to their intended units in large numbers.