Three Nice Little Fixes/Changes

1. An on-map mortar selected from the pop-up screen will flash ( the icon ,that is) so you can tell which one is being tasked;

2. The left hand graphics glitch where the hand went through the rifle/gun stock is fixed; and

3. Many of the new German and Brit Formations in the editor have smaller units to select from, sinle companies and platoons. (No changes lie that for the Americans, though).

I didn't notice these in other lists and discussions, and I thought they were mentioning.

These are good. One of my favorite minor additions is that movement path lines are now visible above the trees. With 1.00/1.01, movement paths would disappear below the trees requiring you to use Trunks Only or turn off trees. I never new I wanted this enhancements until I used it for the first time.

Bob

Mortar flash must have been 1.01, although I had that from the day it came out. But I am certain that I wasn't seeing that. I could click on the mortar and it would show the green line to the spotter and the target, but the mortar wouldn't flash whenI was setting up a target with the HQ. Hmmmm.....well, it's fixed for me now!