Possible 1.04 Patch Bug?

Some strange behavior I have noticed since updating to 1.04. When I right click on a unit to examine whether or not I want to upgrade it or add replacements; if I enter the upgrade dialogue the unit is no longer active even after exiting/canceling the upgrade with no changes to the unit. This was not how this worked in the past and is quite annoying.:(

I have had this happen in multiple games (from WAW, PDE, WWI etc.) I'm usually just looking at a unit (such as a fighter) to see what my strike range is, then come out of it, and he is no longer active. It is most annoying, but tough to reproduce. Next time it happens, I'll try to remember what I did and reproduce it doing the same "move" to see if it happens again. I've gotten to the point (on an important battle) if I want to see a particular characteristic on a unit, I just go to the Buy screen and check on it there. This way I don't have to touch the unit. But this issue doesn't happen enough, so you forget about it, get comfortable, and find my self looking at the unit, and then bam, oh yeah...

This is the first time it has happened to me. Since I am playing a heavily modded scenario it might have something to do with that since this is also highly repeatable. I will see if the same thing happens in any of the standard scenarios.

I've had the same thing happen once with two adjacent units. Also a prob with clicking on an enemy unit that a error message pops up ( failed to draw? , something like that ) then when you click on it the game crashes but found whenever I dont minimize the game through the "Esc" Key, then the latter prob goes away. The odd thing is, both probs always happens in the Balkans, particularly Serbia.

Yes Hubert, 1.04. Sorry I didnt go into a few more specifics. And the crash to desktop after clicking on the "failure" popup only happened when I clicked on Serbian HQ Putnik when I was the CP, and has only done it after I minimized the game. All seems fine when I dont. Though I've only played two entire war campaigns thus far this is all I have encountered. Will let you know if any other future probs happen.