A Few Words From Our Sponsor Part Ii

I know...I bought them all lol...long time ago..but still we dont know what will or will not change so it's a kind of blindness..Even after all these games we could still be dissapointed over what we were expecting vs what they will deliver.I doubt we will but still I am a bit anxious.The only thing they really need to fix is the AI...the rest is not important to me.

"Known bugs from testing" and "known bugs that people talk about on the forums" bear about as much resemblance to each other as Marie Antoinette and a very large French bear.

LOL - What a mental image

We'd have to translate <snip>Also, there are plenty of things that we fix that are only tangentially hinted at by multiple issues that you all mention, <snip>

I had not really thought about how much effort that would actually be - and I am a software developer. Where I work have have a huge support department which essentially does just what you describe.

There *will* be a list of major fixes / improvements provided when the module is released.

I guess we will have to settle for that list - I look forward to seeing what is on it.

That has been fixed. I noted a couple times in that thread that that bug had been fixed. I actually noted it after the initial fix and then came back and mentioned it again when it seemed people had missed it.

I really appreciate that BTW - both the fix and the telling us about it. Twice now - wait three times:)

"we could still be dissapointed over what we were expecting vs what they will deliver"

LOL. History has shown that some people will ALWAYS be disappointed with the reality. I still want to be able to give verbal commands to my computer - and flamethrowers of course. Playing CM1 just so I can light up!!!

Some of us post pretty regularly. Sometimes we'll all be incredibly busy for a while, but I wouldn't call it a total lack of communication at all.

We do talk about our future plans - we let you know what's coming next, and Steve occasionally provides teasers as to what's coming after that. :) We don't blog every day or week, but we talk about what we can, when we can.

Perfect. All I wanted to do was drum up some excitement again. We know CW is about to break, we your loyal fans are just waiting for the fun insightful thoughts of Battlerfront front line stars!

Perfect. All I wanted to do was drum up some excitement again. We know CW is about to break, we your loyal fans are just waiting for the fun insightful thoughts of Battlerfront front line stars!

That sounds vaguely like the plaint of an unrequited husband. You want somebody to hold your hand while you wait?

;)

Michael