Coming Soon: Saving Private Ryan Campaign

necramonium

So, i'm creating a SPR campaign, it's a good source to a make campaign out of it, it has one realistic mission, and two fictionals,

- Omaha Beach

- Radar Station

- Ramelle

At the moment the maps are all pretty much done, now i'm only tinkering with the friendly and enemy forces to get a good fight going on...

I will be also adding a new background sound, one for Omaha, for a Normandy Town ambience, and one for a battle ambience.

Optional and recommended mods to use are:

-Aris texture packs and add-ons (maps are made using these)

-Aris 2nd Rangers (you can't have a SPR campaign without Rangers right!)

-Oddballs soundmod (allot better immersive sound)

-Wyseman76's 12th SS Hitlerjugend camo scheme (to make them resemble the SS as shown in the fictional Ramelle battle)

It's fun to play these maps, especially Ramelle.

Here are some screenshots:

Ramelle:

aawr2s.jpg

Omaha Beach:

xmvrld.jpg

Tactical map of Radar Station:

2ih2yhv.jpg

Another Omaha screen, sorry for the low quality on the beach, when i make a screenshot of the game from long distances, in the screenshot it shows the textures in low res:

9u56b7.jpg

Tactical map of Ramelle:

2wgrbx1.jpg

I will also release the maps as a SPR map pack so if you only want to play Ramelle, you don't have to play through the other two missions!