winning like a boss

i destroyed an entire enemy battalion with only artillery today. bunch or mortars, a few 120mm, and even some nebelwerfer came into play. my battalion just lay in the grass watching as the town was pounded into dust. clouds rose 1km into the sky, and the barrage lasted 30 minutes. as the dust cleared, i could see abandoned vehicles, and smashed buildings, and a few survivors dazedly wandering away. i dont think any of my troops fired a single shot. pity, i was looking forward to marching on the town to pick up prisoners.

The battle sounded like so much fun too.

:/

Regards

KR

i said it was a pity it just ended. it was just a quick battle against the puter, in which i usually win, with few casualties, unless its a bad match up, like all tanks against AT guns or something. anyway, i just want to make a little AAR after a weird engagement.

back to the war...