Just finished the RTM campaign *some spoilers

First play all the way through. I thought it was pretty good - I suffered about 450 casualties all told, with 233 KIA. The Germans had over 1,000 killed, wounded and missing, with 6 tanks and 3 armoured vehicles destroyed. Quite a large number of casualties considering the average size of the mission, there's just a lot of them which was nice. I still prefer larger missions myself (with more choice of units) but these seemed to work well for the most part. There were a couple I didn't really enjoy that much, and one in particular I found very difficult but I can't remember what it was called. The final mission in the campaign was probably the most challenging in many ways, although those 88's didn't cause any concern whatsoever - maybe I just got lucky for a change ;)

I'm on last mission of this campaing. I will like to know the next campaing in dificult level...

I finished all battles, this will be my first campaing and...What campaing, in dificult leve willl I do first "Courage and fortitude" or "Panzer Marsch"? It want finish the game before the new module comes...

Thanks for advises...

Courage & Fortitude is much, much harder in my opinion and also bigger. I love the scale of that campaign but the maps are too challenging to be fun. I've played that through a couple of times now but I won't be playing it again. There are three missions in C&F which are a nightmare. There are quite a few threads on this forum about it. Panzer Marsch is a much smaller German campaign and reasonably good too.

I played in Warrior by the way.

Thank you for this campaing Paper Tiger. I have learned much about the game playing it. You have managed to create with few german units, scenarios that have been real challenges.

Ok Phil Stanbridge, I'll continue with "Panzer Marsch" and I'll see if I can finish "Courage and Fortitude" before the module release.Thanks for advise

I've been playing the game continuously for a year (since release) and still I have not been able to complete it (two campaings remaining). How many battles or campaings will have the Commonwealth module? Will I be playing a whole year without stopping like CMBN allowed me?

Greetings

Ok Phil Stanbridge, I'll continue with "Panzer Marsch" and I'll see if I can finish "Courage and Fortitude" before the module release.

Bah... Courage & Fortitude is absolutely awesome... first campaign chosen, and after working through 'Hill & Dale' a couple of times to learn the new game mechanics, UI, and play, never looked back.

To use some MMORPG terminology, I 'wiped' a number of times on the second battle, the worst being near the end of the battle with a particularly stupid maneuver. Still, a fine set of battles, and worth the challenge. Aptly named, I have tried a few others, but that remains my favorite.