Help, I'm a noob. Can't figure out why my transports wont unload

Having a blast playing Axis. I was executing an amphibious invasion of the Dutch East Indies but my transports wont unload. Are there some special rules with amphibious landings. Does your readiness have to be up to a certain level or does bad weather prevent a landing? Can someone describe for me the finer points of amphibious invasion. Thanks very much!

Nobody is having this problem, my Japanese Amphibious Craft won't unload on foreign territory under any circumstances. Extremely frustrating because I love the game but there is no use playing.

Also, can you bomb ships in ports with your carriers. When I attacked Pearl Harbor I couldn't seem to make that happen either. :(

Btw, I tested a German amphibious landing on Sweden to see if it was just the Japanese and their's unloaded no problem. So in my game the Japanese assault craft seem to be bugged... I think I've got a pretty good handle on the game. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. PLEASE, correct me if I'm mistaken!

It was at that point in the game. Later I just did some tests to see if I could use amphibious craft on any nation as the Japanese and it didn't work. Basically, this snafu wrecked my whole campaign. lol. I'm trying to reinstall and see what happens.

Well, I completely reinstalled the game and I'm still having the same problem. German amphibious assault craft work fine but Japanese ones wont unload in foreign territory. I don't know if it's something with my rig or what. No one else is having this problem? The heartbreaking think is I've fallen in love with the game and the bug makes it unplayable.

It's not a bug - Japanese landings work fine.

Double check that Japan is at war with your target. On the maps screen make sure you click on the Japanese flag (as Crispy said) to get off the default Germany option, and then click on the flag of your target nation. What does it say when you do that? Does a button that says "declare war" become available?

Also at the bottom of the main game screen - what is the mobilisation % of the USA.

Report back on these and we will continue to help from there.

Wait did you offcially DoW or do a surprise attack. Japs cant officially DoW. They must always do a surprise attack.

Click the war map, click japan, click the country you want to DoW, make sure your mic is turned on, scream into the mic "BONZAI!!!!" and you should get the "special" Jap DoW. If it doesnt work you are not screaming loud enough.

Click the war map, click japan, click the country you want to DoW, make sure your mic is turned on, scream into the mic "BONZAI!!!!" and you should get the "special" Jap DoW. If it doesnt work you are not screaming loud enough.

Lol - I wonder if thats what Marc & Bill have been doing in the current AAR?