Trouble with Mods for CMBN

Having problems installing mods for CMBN. Have followed procedure by putting downloaded .brz files in a new folder named 'z' which I created in Data files, but new mods do not show in game. I have tried renaming them and checking alpha/numeric status but no joy! Can anyone help me out on this.

Not sure if it has to be a capital letter Z. As what you've done they should work.

It doesn't have to be a capital letter, mine is lowercase and mods work fine.

Panzerman, did you rename the files or alter them in any way prior to their not loading in-game? You should not rename mod files, ever.

Do you mean that none of the mods show up? Remember that they load up in alphabetical order. So some mods may overwrite others.

If no mods are showing it is likely that it is something to do with their file paths or file names. On the Mac version the correct path is (and you need to 'show package contents' on the app to access the correct folders): Contents>Resources>Data>Z

Best to double-check.