*MOD* - Winter Worn Tiger I (MOD RELEASED )

Hi all...Happy New Year smile.gif

Below is a link that should bring you to my site with pix of my near finished winterworn Tiger I for CMBO.

web page

It will have full CMMOS support allowing you to chose between Mid or Late Tiger variants , zimmerit or plain , rear tac numbers etc.

Once i have all the stuff i need i will see about doing similar for CMBB.

regards

Måkjager

[ January 23, 2003, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Måkjager ]

Well...its done and dusted now smile.gif

Just sent off the finished bmps to Gordon for testing and packaging with CMMOS.

I have altered some of the bmps a wee bit. Got rid of a reddish tint on the turret top bmp , added some shadows and fixed up a few things.

Final version includes bmps to allow the following.

Tiger I Mid production gun mantle / dish road wheels..with and without zimmerit

Tiger I Late production gun mantle / steel roadwheels..with and without zimmerit.

Turrets...optional spare tracklinks.

Front Bow ...optional spare tracklinks.

Optional Gun with 5 black kill rings.

2 Black and 3 Red rear turret stowage bin tac numbers.

I did not include any unit insignias as i doubt they would have show up too well on the cammo.

ETA......the next CMMOS update that should be along soon.

Hope you guys dont think you are being starved of "ModSlut" bread.

Link below will bring you to the final pix i will be posting. Its the late Tiger I with zimmerit and the steel road wheels.

web page

Next mod that is already in the works is the Luchs / Lynx.......tri /bi-green / bi-brown /winter.

Do NOT leave your house/room.

Stay tuned :D

best regards

Måkjager

Hey..i think it was worth it just to see some "new faces" smile.gif

Thanks for the kind words. I am happy with the final result. This Tigger is really at home in Tom's Battle of the Bulge terrain Mod pack...in fact the other day it took me near 5mins to try and see the damned thing when it was on a map!!!!! ..thank BFC for those base thingies smile.gif

As for CMBO...i do feel that it is still only the beginning for CMBO and Mods..there is plenty of scope for new additions to the ModSluts Album.

Now that the winterworn Tiger is out of the way i can concentrate on the Luchs.

My immediate plans are to mod the shared German vehicles that are in CMBO/CMBB....that way i wont get distracted and can do two jobs at the same time.

After the Luchs is wrapped ( when the time comes ) its onto a new Hummel/Nashorn set and then mb i will get around to the Marder II / Marder III / Wespe /Pak 38 /Pak 40 combos...not to mention a revisit to my first and second mods...Hetzer and JgPz IV.

Well....here is to CMBO Vets and future mods.

Best regards

Måkjager

Another very nice job there Makjager. Thank you.

Yes it will look good in the game. Well that's if you can see it like you mentioned. Since I always only use the Allied's that may not be to my liking now that I think about it. ;) So you sound like you have a lot planned. Excellent!! Looking forward to seeing and playing with them as you do them. Appreciate you sticking with CMBO and not turning traitor like all those other modders did or I should say most of them did. Damn traitors. ;) I knew there was something about you I liked. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just inn case you missed it....the Winter worn Tiger I for CMBO with full CMMOS support has been released here.

web page

A wee glitch is making it show up at the moment as a SECOND Tri colour Tiger....infact the description to to its right of it being a winter worn Tiger I mod is correct.

Enjoy smile.gif

and least we not forget Gordon. Thank you for all the support , effort and advice over these past few years...and most of all for being a real pal smile.gif

best regards

Måkjager

Thanks there Makjager. I've actually already got the mod and been using it and it is the best. Excellent job. So glad you are there making more modds for this great game and I whole heartly agree there's plenty more that can be done to even improve the game more in the way of mod the selection available. Am dying to see the completed Luchs. It sure looks good last picture you showed us. Forget Gordon - no way. That guy has a special place with us and will be sorely missed. Again, thanks Makjager great stuff.

Jayzsus Icm1947..dont pop yer clogs on me ;)

Glad you like the winterworn Tiger..hope you have many Happy Hunts with SuperStuarts in the Snow :D .

Luchs..i have not had the time or energy this past week to do anything more to it...infact needed a wee break as i was beginning to melt :eek: .

As soon as i have some cammo pix i will post em on my web page for a bit of gawkin smile.gif

Regards

Måkjager