whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the PENG CHALLENGE of outrageous fortune

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh, and still no Rules. Some things never change. Anyway, I'm popping in just to taunt the Antipodeans.

Twenty one DC-3s shook the skies over AirVenture Monday afternoon (July26) as part of a mass arrival and demonstration. The flight was part of the largest gathering of DC-3s since World War II with approximately 35 DC-3 aircraft parked on the grounds so far.

On my way to Oshkosh, where it will be the 75th anniversary of the B-17 and DC-3. Supposed to have over 50 DC-3's show up, so it will be like the scene in a Bridge to Far when they all go over. Plus, this year they're going to have a night airshow, which will be interesting.

Need any detail pics Mace?

Hey Lars-

a) will there be any P-38s there? My next airplane model is a P-38 and I'd love to be able to paint it olive drab instead of learning how to do metal paintjobs.

B) we should plan a thing here or there involving dice, beer, and drunken gnomes.

Oh look! It's a Belgian-made Peng challenge!

Oh good grief! Can things get any worse?

Bown down with awe!

There is something wrong with that sentence, but I am too sick at heart to go into it.

DEEPER!

Is that supposed to be some kind of oblique thingy reference?

Michael

Hey Lars-

a) will there be any P-38s there? My next airplane model is a P-38 and I'd love to be able to paint it olive drab instead of learning how to do metal paintjobs.

B) we should plan a thing here or there involving dice, beer, and drunken gnomes.

I'm here for you pal ... and you don't even have to paint it.

https://www.fiddlersgreen.net/models/aircraft/Lockheed-P38.html

Joe

Is this chatter leaning a certain way because SturmSebber started the thread?

Probably ... there should be a rule that says only REAL CessPudlians ... i.e. 'Mericans ... can start a new incarnation.

Speaking of real CessPudlians ... is SturmSebber even a Knight? Did we allow GooberNationals Knighthood status and if so why did we do that?

Joe

Probably ... there should be a rule that says only REAL CessPudlians ... i.e. 'Mericans ... can start a new incarnation.

Speaking of real CessPudlians ... is SturmSebber even a Knight? Did we allow GooberNationals Knighthood status and if so why did we do that?

Joe

Isn't that a piece of information that you should have Joe? You are the Justicar, are you not?

If it were up to me, no one without a US Passport would be allowed to post in here.

Isn't that a piece of information that you should have Joe? You are the Justicar, are you not?

If it were up to me, no one without a US Passport would be allowed to post in here.

One would think, but one would not be correct.

Comcast made a change you see and now I can't get back into my Justicariate website to make changes and additions ... haven't been able to for some time.

The last information I have states that Sturmsebber (spelt but not bolded) is a mere SERF OF THE CESSPOOL and Sir Sir 37mm has first rights of refusal on the lad.

A SERF ... starting an MBT incarnation ... it's not to be borne lads.

Joe

p.s. Did I mention he's a GooberNational too?

One would think, but one would not be correct.

Comcast made a change you see and now I can't get back into my Justicariate website to make changes and additions ... haven't been able to for some time.

The last information I have states that Sturmsebber (spelt but not bolded) is a mere SERF OF THE CESSPOOL and Sir Sir 37mm has first rights of refusal on the lad.

A SERF ... starting an MBT incarnation ... it's not to be borne lads.

Joe

p.s. Did I mention he's a GooberNational too?

Sturmy a Kanigget? I think so. Shoot, I might have raised him up meself, actually. I can't remember. That was during my tequila and amyl nitrate phase, I think.

It's getting to the point where House JDMorse resembles a road show version of Todd Browning's Freaks.

And how about Stikiepixie? He's a knighted goobernational. A Dutchman living in Sweden, or some such. I think it's high time we cleaned house and got rid of all these suspicious looking aliens.

Michael

Perhaps a fence? Or maybe we need more uniformed Justicariate members on the borders of the MBT?

I agree that something has to be done, these GooberNationals are making posts that honest, hardworking 'merican CessPoolers could be making.

Joe