PBEM newbie where does it go?

Ok I am a Newbie here. I have sent my turn file to my buddy. Where exactly should the file be placed? I just picked my password. He is having difficulty getting it to work?

Does it just go in his saved games file?

Thanks so much.

Will be glad when they get WEGO TCIP up and running someday :D

After you save your turn the file automatically goes to:

CMSF/Games/Outgoing Email. That is where you will find it and send as an attachment. Your partner will want to Download the game file to CMSF/Game/Incoming Email. And continue. here's a helpful hint:

PBEM game file can get larger than your email server will like with incomplete attachments being sent and resultant WTF wrong going back and forth. I urge you to get a File Sharing program...I use "sendthisfile" http://www.sendthisfile.com/info/sendthisfile.jsp

and no longer have any transfer problems

*cough*G-mail*cough*

I have and use Gmail and found it unsatisfactory for files near 20 megs...It was G-mails failures that forced me to continue searching for a service that did not have a file size limit. I settled on Sendthisfile and have had a 100% transfer success rate.....Take care of that cough...LOL ;)