Confused about Payment

Ok, i`ve ordered it now. But I really think its too expensive for western europe. I would think 5-10$ off would be a good price. I hope this will not scare too many western-europe people not to buy it. Looking very much forward to it!

It didnt scare me, but hey I work for DHL so I just spent some bucks into the company I work for :D

Guys - I spend more on buying a round. You could just get over it.

Man that was drole :) and a well made point.

I'm in awe that CMSF is so darn well priced [i'd say 'cheap' but don't like the negative connotations of that] and troubled that there are complaints as to the pricing.

CMSF was the first game I ever bought from downloading a demo, back in Oct/Nov 2007. Since then I have felt heartwarmed at the constant input from BF in its development and the integration of the user base with that process.

CMSF has been the only game I come back to again and again; I dabble in X3 and Oblivion too and a bit of time in DropTeam coz that's a lot of fun but keep on coming back to ShockForce.

Now look at the pricing of those other two - from memory when I bought them they were around $60 - $70 each. OK, very pretty and indepth but ultimately CMSF keeps me, and at half the price.

I think when I bought CMSF retail it was around $30 or something; I would've been happy to pay twice that just on the demo.

IMHO CMSF is an absolute bargain [as was Dropteam] and to get a CD from the US to Australia some 3 days after ordering just blew me away.

Battlefront has my vote on many factors, not the least of which is astounding valiue for money, consistent development and rapid ordering.