Hello all

Wherwulf

Originally posted by C'Rogers:

There is another game up for that title?

I don’t think we will ever see anything close to CM again.

BF has already stated the day of including such a variety of equipment and depth of options of whole theaters is LONG GONE.

Every thing put on the market covering WWII will always be compared to CM as a bench mark. Years have past since the CMBO demo, and I have yet found anything that has managed to keep me entertained for even a tenth of the time CM has managed to.

Compared to what’s being release today, CMBO is still ground braking stuff let alone BB&AK.

I don’t think we will ever see anything close to CM again.
Unfortunately, I have to agree. That said, I believe many people would rather see improvements made to CMBB or CMAK than have another game company create a CM clone.

Matrix recently released a game that at first glance looks like it is a clone of CM but the reality is it currently doesn't come close to matching the scale and depth of the CMx1 games and never will.

I bet a lot of game companies/developers believe Charles was temporarily insane during the CMx1 game development era. smile.gif