The Cheery Wafflers playtest Space Lobsters of Doom

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

You are such a n00b. :rolleyes: ALL THE COMMANDS ARE LISTED IN THE SLoD MANUAL. TRY READING IT, YOU MANGY MAGGOT! ! .

I'm a university student. I got the game from BitTorrent.

Uh oh, major bug...The ground pressure ratings for the Grabastic rambling rover (GRR model 2341) are WAY off. The GRR is bogging in moon-dust. Everyone knows that is like sooooo not possible. :rolleyes:

I've got plenty of sources that confirm that this is realistic. Plenty. That'll teach you gamey GRR-camping bastards from cutting up our hordes of Armoured Resistance Gooifying Hovercraft (ARGH). :mad: :mad:

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

I've got plenty of sources that confirm that this is realistic. Plenty. That'll teach you gamey GRR-camping bastards from cutting up our hordes of Armoured Resistance Gooifying Hovercraft (ARGH). :mad: :mad:

ARRRRRGGGGG! I want to see these sources. My source says otherwise. See pages 52-54 of Hogg's infamous treatise "Trivial Minutia of Lobster Spacecraft".

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

ARRRRRGGGGG! I want to see these sources. My source says otherwise. See pages 52-54 of Hogg's infamous treatise "Trivial Minutia of Lobster Spacecraft".

Just in case you missed it.

Battlefront

Administrator

Member # 35

- posted January 02, 2005 01:43 PM

The great thing about the new engine is that we can "outsource" development to others. For example, one team could be working on Space Lobsters of Doom

So sorry you did not make the team. *snicker*

Battlefront

Administrator

Member # 35

The great thing about the new engine is that we can "outsource" development to others. For example, one team could be working on Space Lobsters of Doom

Battlefront

Administrator

Member # 35

I'm not. :mad: :mad:

See if you get a setup any time soon, Mr. Seafood Pants. :mad: :mad:

Battlefront

Administrator

Member # 35

I'm not. :mad: :mad:

See if you get a setup any time soon, Mr. Seafood Pants. :mad: :mad: