Previous version scenarios showing up

StieliAlpha, I had a similar thing a long time ago with old CMSF1 save files (I think from PBEM, not sure) hanging around in my saved battles files. Couldn't find them in my normal Battlefront folders to delete them.   Turns out it had to do "compatibility" with Windows issue that was the reason behind CMBN having a different file structure than all the rest.  Bottom line, I had to go into my "mark" or User folder and in the App Data folder in the Local folder (I think) there was a "Battlefront" or "Combat Mission Shock Force" folder, and in there were a bunch of old saves.  Good luck digging around. 

15 hours ago, mjkerner said:

StieliAlpha, I had a similar thing a long time ago with old CMSF1 save files (I think from PBEM, not sure) hanging around in my saved battles files. Couldn't find them in my normal Battlefront folders to delete them.   Turns out it had to do "compatibility" with Windows issue that was the reason behind CMBN having a different file structure than all the rest.  Bottom line, I had to go into my "mark" or User folder and in the App Data folder in the Local folder (I think) there was a "Battlefront" or "Combat Mission Shock Force" folder, and in there were a bunch of old saves.  Good luck digging around. 

My case was much simpler. Those were indeed just the save files, which were created when I started the games in v4.01 to finish them in v4.03 after the update.

I remembered yesterday, that I had the same “issue“ earlier. But, as usual, it was easier to ask, than to think...😎