Slow download speed

Perhaps some throughput it is limited because of Corona? I know that there are measures in place, for certain things. For example here Youtube and netflix go for normal definition by default, instead of HD. 

I just tried downloading CMBS patch, 60mb in a couple of seconds. However, I'm in NL with connection of ~250Mbps so not sure if that is good comparison. You live in Malaysia if I remember correctly? 

21 hours ago, Ridaz said:

Yes but my speed here is 100MB so not that slow either. my other applications and stream are fast as well.

Weird thing was I tried using VPN from the US and it suddenly became as fast as my usual speed

100MB is fine indeed, when I lived in KL I had fibre line so I didn't mean that the connection there are bad ;-). However, Malaysia is quite far away from USA and behind different internet exchanges compared to where I live, in Amsterdam there is a big internet exchange distributing traffic coming from over the atlantic.

What I meant is because of corona crisis more people work from home and or use internet at home, so there will be bandwith caps in place to ensure it all remains working. The VPN giving better speeds could be an explanation for that. Anyway, I guess your VPN resolved your issue so enjoy CMBS :)