Fortifications - Spotting notification

I noticed that when my scouts spot fortifications and other special items they appear quite silently on the map.

Basically, I very often do not notice those changes, particularly in night scenarios.

I was wondering if a small sound bite would be helpful for the player to raise attention that such items appeared on the map.

Cheers

Steven

I don't think this Will happen.  A simple beep will not really do much. To be more meeningful imo the recently spotted trenches and what not would also need to be flashing or something to make them easily recognicable. 

I belive this will be to much work on the part of BFC compared to the improvement gained.

Are you in the habbit of rewiewing the map at different zoom levels at the start of each turn ?

IIRC trenches are quite easily recognizable on the map when wiewed from high altitude...atleast at daytime..

Well...personally i would not like to see this. And not a sound notification either.

I don't think it is needed..

But as i understand it Steven482 have some trouble spotting these Things easily enough...

What i ment was that simply Having a beep will not help all that much With spotting them...he would still need to scan the map to find them...

He could do that even without a beep 😎

Edited by RepsolCBR

I understand the request. I play turn-based and after reviewing a turn I run it back through at the highest elevation so that I can pick up any spotted items or changes on the field. It isn't a tun of effort, but after playing AB a bit during this lockdown I've come to appreciate the text ticker.