How to change the music?

Check first is the name is the same as the original file that you want to change, a simple space in the name can change sometimes lot of things so, verify first the whole name and compare it with the mod name that you want to added !

Otherwise search the mod name that you want added make a backup of the original one and replace it !

Edited by 3j2m7

42 minutes ago, Commanderski said:

The problem is I don't know what folder the original music is in or the name of the original music. Do you know where it is and what it's called?

We have to know the name of the file that you want put in your Z folder?

Edited by 3j2m7

Red Thunder, has three music slots.

Name your files    music end of battle   music intro    music splash   

You can use the same piece of music for all three, or three different tunes, or two of one and one of another. Name your folder what you like, and then pop it into your "z" and it should work fine. Just an example ... CMRT West to East music

In my case I have one mod for when I am playing as the Russians, and one for when I am playing as the Germans, and just swap them in and out of my "z" folder.

The same format works for both Normandy/CW/MG and Italy. But Final Blitzkrieg only contains two music slots. Therefore your intro and splash music will be the same.

51 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Sorry to hear that, I've never encountered a problem. I always use my own music mods, but I did just test the "All in one". I added ZZ_ to make sure that it loaded after my own mods, and it worked perfectly.

I just made a ZZ folder and put in the music and now it works...must be some type of computer magic.

14 hours ago, Commanderski said:

I just made a ZZ folder and put in the music and now it works...must be some type of computer magic.

I am happy like Warts 'n' all that you could resolve your music problem, sorry that I couldnt help you more, I was busy, and also because you were in good hands with him to resolve the problem, anyway, for the future try to use the Mod Tools, include in all CM games but read and backup yours files before !