Battle Packs?

I would think not even Steve and Charles are looking that far ahead yet. They still have the following announce products to release after CMSF 2.

CMFI: Rome to Victory

CMRT: Battle for Berlin (my title not theirs)

CMBS :USMC (again my title not theirs)

CMFB: Commonwealth (ditto)

There have also been indications but no promises to release a CMFI Elite forces pack and a CMFB late war module. Maybe around the time they get working on the CMFB:Commonwealth they'll decide. Note that's just my thoughts. I have no inside info. :)

Edited by Sequoia

33 minutes ago, weapon2010 said:

im not asking for them, just wondering if its on the list?

I don't think they have been, but they may have different answers.  Vehicle packs require BF, battlepacks not necessarily other than some designer has to come to agreement to do it.  If they do, it isn't necessarily something I think BF plans per se.  So the answer to a battlepack - no, yes, maybe....

Vehicle packs I doubt simply because as noted they have so much else on their plate and the plan WAS to get CMSF up to CM 4.0 period (with a lot less effort).  Then again considering the bone Steve tossed in another thread about how well the original went in terms of sales, one never knows. I would bet a CM nationality pack of Russia and France would sell really well.

Edited by sburke