Experimental Mod Or Beta Mod

29 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Latest mod I see is SOUND MOD 2. Is that what you mean?

No Erwin I made a mistake...now you are able to download it, this is the version 02, please let  me know of yours comments I need to perform it !!

I FORGET TO RENAME THE FILE THE FILE HAVE TO BE RENAME IN vehicle loop engine idle heavy AND PUT IN YOUR FOLDER VEHICLES LOOP

SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE :huh:B)

The Mod is operational now I renamed the file ;)

The file is perhaps a little to big in size  ??? but this is only a Beta Mod

Waiting to yours comments...

JM

Edited by 3j2m7

1 hour ago, Falaise said:

hello 3j2m7
I try , it's surprising at first but it creates an atmosphere
I do not have part 3 of your sounds you have removed

Salut mon bon, thank you to post back. yes is surprising but I think in the good way isn t ??

This is the atmosphere that I want create ...I put the engine of two tanks I choose and change some sounds of Sherman and M 10 to change a little, but in fact the player dont really pay attention cos is almost the same sound...

(Part 3 Small Arms falling cartridges, Part 4 Big Guns fallings cartridges), is not posting for the time, will try tomorrow if not than later, I am working now of the movements of soldiers with combat gear and weapons ...this is nice to recieve some  infos I really appreciated a+  JM

Personally, I find it really interesting.

In the crew's POV, cutting of the engine is also a good way to listen the battlefield and possibly some panzer tracks...

I'm also agree with you about the fact that the sound immersion is really important and that the engine sounds seems sometimes too persistant and monotone.

Maybe the engine cutting are actual too sudden and too frequent ?

2 hours ago, ironsturm said:

Personally, I find it really interesting.

In the crew's POV, cutting of the engine is also a good way to listen the battlefield and possibly some panzer tracks...

I'm also agree with you about the fact that the sound immersion is really important and that the engine sounds seems sometimes too persistant and monotone.

Maybe the engine cutting are actual too sudden and too frequent ?

Thank you to yours comments this one is on the way to have some change...this is why I included  differents sounds but almost in the same level the player don't "stay" always with the same vehicles and move another one or a squad...and an other engines has always another sound.

I was waiting to recieve some advices, a second part is on the way for the light vehicles...

Edited by 3j2m7