CMFI Bug Query - US 37mm AT gun - L / 54 M3A1

I'm in a CMFI QB where my 37mm L/54 M3A1 towed anti-tank guns don't appear.  I only know they're there because I see four (4) crewmen and get the AT Gun unit description when I click on them.  I thought I recalled this as a known bug but my searches for it come up empty.  I am using the Aris 37 57mm AT Guns mod but the problem occurs with and without mods.  What can someone tell me about this?  Is there a fix?  Appreciate any suggestions.  Thank you.

TO&E has been rebuilt from top to bottom in the coming v4 upgrade. Its likely any weird glitches that are occurring will disappear with the upgrade. I just threw together a QB with 37mm AT guns and they are showing up... in a Beta build of the game upgrade. So keep your fingers crossed.

11 hours ago, MikeyD said:

TO&E has been rebuilt from top to bottom in the coming v4 upgrade. Its likely any weird glitches that are occurring will disappear with the upgrade. I just threw together a QB with 37mm AT guns and they are showing up... in a Beta build of the game upgrade. So keep your fingers crossed.

Good news, that.  My current game has three of them "moving" for the past 15 minutes from the point they dismounted their half-tracks.  The crew will fire carbines but the AT guns are a "no-show" both literally and tactically in this scenario ("Smoke 'em if You Got 'em").  :(

Edited by Badger73