MG Out On A Limb Guide

user1000

This is my step by step guide for the battle (paras have to take bridge). Here is what I did to succeed on this battle. I could not have done it without the help of men armed with the m1919a6 and 60mm mortars, I don't think a win can be secured without them.

The orange areas are the main things you need to worry about besides the rushing troops to the north.

outonalimb.jpgCM_Normandy_2017_02_15_01_33_49_64.jpg

40 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Just curious, how many tries did that take or was that a first well-thought out attack (or blind luck)?

(Personally, am not a fan of scenarios where you have to make very move a perfect one in order to crack the one way to win.)

Nah, this is v4 Game Engine and it's alittle easier to achieve your overall objectives...

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.2.2017 at 3:02 PM, Erwin said:

Just curious, how many tries did that take or was that a first well-thought out attack (or blind luck)?

(Personally, am not a fan of scenarios where you have to make very move a perfect one in order to crack the one way to win.) 

When you use OCOKA this way of attacking lends itself as the only one feasible way - in fact I played this scenario EXACTLY the same as US in a PBEM-match and my opponent never had a chance.

Good job @ user1000.