M2A3 Bradley APS and ERA use the same model?

Holman

Perhaps I'm missing something, but I can't see a difference between the APS and ERA Bradley variants.  Is the APS system visible as a mechanism on the model?

I don't know much about the APS.  How does the system depicted in the game actually work?  Do we see it in action when the vehicle takes fire?

Perhaps I'm missing something, but I can't see a difference between the APS and ERA Bradley variants.  Is the APS system visible as a mechanism on the model?

I don't know much about the APS.  How does the system depicted in the game actually work?  Do we see it in action when the vehicle takes fire?

You won't I think really see anything, you'll note it's activity via the hit text.  I doubt they would do an animation simply because it is too damn fast.

Bradley and Abrams both lack dedicated APS models for the simple reason that nobody really knows what they look like! (though you can locate rare photos of Bradley test vehicles on the internet). I've seen a couple drawing for APS Abrams and I've seen mounted Israeli trophy. Those systems aren't half so apparent as the big ring of Arena explosive cassettes that surround the turret on Russian vehicles.

In the game you see the missile intercepted (stand-off explosion) with a 'intercepted' text flashed above the vehicle so you know what just happened.