German Heer Uniform Mod

EZ

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes most of the links in this thread are dead, the main link where all Mod’s are stored is

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kpb3tobjyxq98hz/AAC6bHWI767zNnLgzQ16MpdKa

Currently the German Uniform Mod is offline pended it completion but due to real life work obligations a full complete set is just not possible at this time. So I will put up Sunday what has been done and after that just check link above every 2- 3 weeks for any updates.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JSYK…..............….Like BFC I do not hang around here much anymore. Just send PM for info, I will see it quicker.

I looked at those files and did not see any problems, just try again. Since I have little time to mod these days the uniforms will come out in small blocks and anything labeled extra is just more uniforms of that block but will look different.

Dear EZ,

How are you distributing your newer mods? Are you using pms? I just tried an email address you gave me a year or two ago but I guess you are not using it anymore.

I would appreciate your guidance on how best to proceed as your mods that I have seen are excellent.

Cheers

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...