How do I save this game in Android?

So, I got the Battlefront newsletter today and noticed that CM Touch is now available on Google Play. Of course I dl'ed it.

Started to play and got into it for awhile, but then needed to get my daughter ready for bed. Hmmm... How do I save? Menu button doesn't do anything in the game. If I choose quit, will I get the opportunity to save?

Nope.

So, I come here looking, because it's just too wacky to believe that there would be no way to save your game. After investing hours in it, it's inconcievable that you would just lose it all if you couldn't finish.

I find this thread: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=103669

from a little over a year ago where save is promised in V1.1. I'm running V1.15.

So how do you save? Did I just waste my money?

Hoping for help, although from the amount of recent posts by BF in this forum, not really holding out much hope...

ianc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am with MikeyD, I got the game for my Samsung Galaxy Note3, and I guess my fingers are just to big or the screen is too small. I can't seem to control my troops with any level of effectiveness, nor can i get a good view of the action.

Maybe if I had a tablet of some kind, but oh well, I don't mind supporting BFC with the measly $2.99 it cost me. I am still getting enjoyment out of everything from CMBB through CMBN:MG, so no complaints here.