Unlimited uniform variations??

Yesterday I installed some uniform mods into my z folder and noticed something funny. Not only the brz file with the 'highest' name was loaded, instead I have a wild mix of uniform from all brz files. Is this right, or do I missunderstand something?? Is this cool or what?

This is an issue that has puzzled me as well. When one has a folder named (say) Zfolder, are ALL the files in that folder loaded last, or would a .brz file have files in it that could be loaded last (ie replacing the Zfolder files), thus creating the confused mod graphics that Scipio experienced?

This is an issue that has puzzled me as well. When one has a folder named (say) Zfolder, are ALL the files in that folder loaded last, or would a .brz file have files in it that could be loaded last (ie replacing the Zfolder files), thus creating the confused mod graphics that Scipio experienced?

Yes, the brz files can have dozens of files in it. With uniforms, you can have an infinite number of bmp images by naming them correctly, and then adding a number at the end (german-uniform-m43.bmp, german-uniform-m43 1.bmp, german-uniform-m43 3.bmp, etc.). Since all uniform mods for a particular model (german infantry, say) have to have the same name, mods could mix. The mix would depend on what mods you have, what their file folder name is (how many z's are at the beginning of the folder name) and how many variations of the uniform are in it. That's why it's best to remove any similar mods you have in the z folder before you put in the one you want.

Hope that explanation is clear.

... With uniforms, you can have an infinite number of bmp images by naming them correctly, and then adding a number at the end (german-uniform-m43.bmp, german-uniform-m43 1.bmp, german-uniform-m43 3.bmp, etc.). ...
Does this work only single figures (0-9), or do double-digits work, too?