Request for modders

Is that for an alpha channel? If you can do that, you can most definitely put it on the vehicles yourself :). Hopefully you have a RGB version of it if that is indeed an alpha. If it isn't an alpha, All you have to do is open up one the german vehicle bmps and open up your logo file. Click and drag the layer the insignia is on to the german vehicle bmp window (Photoshop image window, not vehicle window). This will automatically create a new layer with the insignia on the german vehicle bmp. Now just go to Edit>Transform>Scale and shift click a corner of the scaling box and size it to the appropriate size. After you are done with that, click on the select arrow button in your toolbar. The program will ask you if you want to keep the transformation; select yes. And there you go, you have now added your insignia to a German vehicle!

As an aside, you inspired me to come up with a few fictional symbols. A lot of them seemed to be nonsensical simplistic geometric shapes that really didn't mean anything outside of what unit it was, so that's what I did. Here they are:

2u5dmpe.jpg

Feel free to use one if you like it (I can give you a hires version). If not, that's cool too. It was a fun exercise.