Western Desert Air Force/Canadian bombers

According to the Storm Over Europe manual, "in late 1940 the Western Desert Air Force will be formed in Egypt". In my game we are already in 1941, yet the Brit air units haven't appeared so far. Why is it so? By the moment Axis forces were passive in the Norh Africa and 8th army has been able to capture without any fight nearly all of the Libya. Is it the reason why Mr Churchill deicided no to sent those air units to the Middle Earth?

Also, according to the US DE 301 "One strength 10 Tactical Bomber will deploy at Liverpool, a strength 8 Strategic Bomber will deploy at St. John’s in Canada". The TAC unit deployed correctly, but there is no sign of the Canadian bombers. Do they deploy at the later stage?

For the Western Desert Air Force this will only arrive as part of a 'reinforcement' package should the Axis be in a position threatening Egypt, i.e. moving in towards Alexandria in this case. I'll add this note to the Guide.

For the Canadian Bomber, this is a bug in the script and I have fixed it for the next patch.

Thank you Hubert for your prompt reply. So I guess will need to face the Axis without the air reinforcements, that would be quite useful right now, because Germans have invaded Spain and will probably take the Gibraltar.

Anyway, I am working on an extensive post regarding Storm Over Europe and I will publish my observations after the current game will be over.