I have noticed that in the Fate Of Nations campaign, the Russian morale is falling, regardless the performance of the tsarist army. Even you manage to beat the CP armies and recapture the Polish territory, the morale is going down inexorably. Is there any remedy to it, or the scenario is programed so the Russia will be out of the war sooner or later anyway? If the country is always doomed to fall, what's the point in diverting some of the military production to the civilian economy. Just to prolog the agony?

I think it would be worth giving the Entente player a chance to rewrite the history. I can imagine that the success on the front, could be a factor that would cause the resurgence of Russian patriotism and stop the Bolshevik agitation.

800px-Russian_Troops_NGM-v31-p372.jpg

Hi Ivanov

The main issue is that the Central Powers start the scenario having already captured a lot of Russian territory, so this, coupled with industrial unrest and similar will cause a steady drain on Russian morale.

However, you've raised a good point and I will add in some objectives which if liberated by the Russians could significantly boost their morale, so that with good gameplay the Tsar might remain on his throne and Russia in the war! :)

Bill

Hi Bill!

Thanks for getting back to me:) I have managed to liberate so far the cities of Brest-Litovsk, Syedlets, Ivanogrod and Radom. I understand, that there are some important cities like Warsaw, still ocupied by the CP and it should have a negative effect on the Russian morale. The thing is, that the Russian success on the front should in my opinion stop the Bolshevik agitation, which is the main killer of the NM morale right now. Russians were equally patriotic as Germans, French or English, so I can imagine that some sudden change of fortunes on the front, would casue them to unite once more behind their Tsar. Also, I think that the skill of a Entente player, who manages to beat the CP on the Eastern Front in this scenario, should be rewarded somehow.