WEGO movement questions

plau011

Hi allm

Have a few questions on how to do movements in EGO without it taking multiple terms.

1. Have team in vehicle. Want vehicle to move to location, then team to assault a building.

Do I just pause the team first, then do an assault. Move the vehicle to the proper location. I have done this correctly in the past, but also screwed up where my guts assault from a few 100 meters back :)

2.Have vehicle, want to move it to point X and pick up a team there and then move to Y?

So far I try and time it out. Have team pause for some seconds then have them enter vehicle(hope it has arrived there)

3.Don't think this one is possible. Have spotting team. Have them run up a building and then call in strike from up there? Selecting the endpoint to do the spotting from doesn't seem to work.

I think I have more, but can't recall them at the moment.

Thanks,

Paul

1. Have team in vehicle. Want vehicle to move to location, then team to assault a building.

Do I just pause the team first, then do an assault. Move the vehicle to the proper location. I have done this correctly in the past, but also screwed up where my guts assault from a few 100 meters back :)

If you order the vehicle to spot X and give a separate order to team to move to spot Y, the team will not dismount the vehicle until it gets to spot X, so no need for pause.

2.Have vehicle, want to move it to point X and pick up a team there and then move to Y?

So far I try and time it out. Have team pause for some seconds then have them enter vehicle(hope it has arrived there)

What I do is give the vehicle an order to move to X and an order to the team to enter the vehicle in its current position. The team will then move to X and enter the vehicle.

On getting the vehicle to continue on to another spot on the same turn, I think there was a thread where some one had a workaround for that.

3.Don't think this one is possible. Have spotting team. Have them run up a building and then call in strike from up there? Selecting the endpoint to do the spotting from doesn't seem to work.

yes, not possible with an air/artillery strike, just normal "target" order.