Crewed MGs Bug?

Can anyone confirm that crew served machine guns do not utilize time for pack up and deploy? I was just playing one of my QB missions and noticed that the gunner of the crew immediately set-up and fired, no deployment time used up. Also, when packing up and moving, I noticed the packing up time does not seem to be used as well.

I've often (I'd like to say always, but I don't always watch :) ) seen tripod MGs continue firing during their takedown. The dismounting period seems only to be a barrier to movement. I've never seen a tripod mount fire without a deployment period... What weapon system was it? Are you patched (I haven't yet)?

I've often (I'd like to say always, but I don't always watch :) ) seen tripod MGs continue firing during their takedown. The dismounting period seems only to be a barrier to movement. I've never seen a tripod mount fire without a deployment period... What weapon system was it? Are you patched (I haven't yet)?

That I've not seen myself...but have not tested that aspect of it. The weapon system at first was a .50 MG crew. I then tried with .30 MG and so on. All have the same problem regarding having no packing up or deploy times restrictions.