Rhino device

I cannot find how to use Rhino device. Logic would tell that you order tank to drive through bocage and it's slowly clear path. Doesn't seem to work for me. Am I missing something? Manual doesn't tell anything how to actually use it.

How long it'd take for Rhino-equipped tank to clear path? After 10 mins I gave up the scenario.

As old CMx1 player, I have trouble with UI too, dismayed that it still sucks like in CMSF (one reason I skipped that modern series totally). Amazed that it has not been changed at all. Totally counterintuitive, though mapping keys help a bit. Typical issue when programmers think they know better, not only related to gaming software.

"Secondly you can only do the small bocage not the big stuff."

Really? I have been able to use Rhinos to make a path through high bocage without any problems.

What!!!!! I have been misinformed then. I understood that BF had realised it was only the smaller bocage, and obviously hedges that could be driven through, And for bocage you needed the plough, The high bocage I thought represented bigger banks and trees that were plough-proof. BF fix or something ... along with reversing through bocage. Sheesh.

What!!!!! I have been misinformed then. I understood that BF had realised it was only the smaller bocage, and obviously hedges that could be driven through, And for bocage you needed the plough, The high bocage I thought represented bigger banks and trees that were plough-proof. BF fix or something ... along with reversing through bocage. Sheesh.

I think your comment about trees in your first post might illuminate some of the cause of your confusion. One way a map maker can make Bocage a bit less porous is to put 'heavy forest' tiles under their Bocage. These are impassable to vehicles, so would represent stretches of hedgerow too tangled and tough for even a Sherman Rhino to push through. Perhaps that's what you're remembering?

ISTR Steve saying the reverse-Rhino thing was something they thought they'd got rid of pre-release, so maybe that'll be sorted in the patch.